Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Never No Time To Play
Low Key. Lightweight. Quiet as kept. There is never no time to play.Never.(Ok, perhaps the weekends!) It is currently 5:12AM. I woke up early today. It's rumored that the president of the United States is normally up working at this time. If that is true, I don't know what the hell that loser is doing. Barack in "08" people. Yeah, I'm talking to you Ohio, Texas, and the remaining caucus states. I've already fulfilled my civic duties. And yes, Barack is lapping Hillary in this year's most anticipated horse race. Don't play! i think i'm heading to Ohio this weekend to help the Obama camp. Time to stop talking about how we want change. Let's help create it. Let's work. Jazzmatazz, how poignant(and relevant)your sound still is...
Peace!
The Swagnificent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i was just talking about this on my blog. ill blog, B.
http://chlorococaina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment